ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Upgrade from 3.51

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upgrade from 3.51
    Posted: 14-January-2019 at 6:55pm
I have 3.51 ( have never used PC live but I want to now) and want to get on the upgrade path but I have two problems. The first is with the AdminLoginInclude.asp file. I get a VBscript expected statement error, but the file is just characters for encryption so I can't trace the problem. If I comment out the lines in the file everything seems to run fine. I am not sure how the file is used, so can I just fix the second error and ignore it as I think newer versions don't use this file ( I could be wrong!).
Server 2012 R2. IIS8.
cd
MFoster View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MFoster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-January-2019 at 12:56pm

ProductCart no longer supports any version of our software prior to version 5.0. Our recommendation for version 3.x and most version 4.x stores is to avoid any attempt at an upgrade and simply start with a clean installation of our latest version, v5.3.

If you'd like more information on this process and other available options with regard to the specifics of your existing v3.51 installation, contact us directly at info@productcart.com.
Craig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-January-2019 at 1:39pm
Thanks for the response. I've emailed info@productcart.com twice without a reply.
cd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic