ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Long loading times

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruSake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long loading times
    Posted: 03-October-2019 at 4:33pm
My website contains apparel and non-apparel products.

Every page with a non-apparel product, loads quick.
Example:

However, every product that contains apparel can take anywhere between 5-15 seconds depending on how many options it has.
Example:

What could be causing this delay in loading the options in apparel items? Is this normal on ProductCart?
I'm on ProductCart v5.2.00a

Edited by TruSake - 03-October-2019 at 4:43pm
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-October-2019 at 10:22am
Hi TruSake,

This isn't a problem that we have seen reported before. I've taken a look at those links with a few team members from different teams for feedback. Unfortunately we haven't been able to find a answer to why the apparel pages are taking so long to load based on what we can see from a web browser.

I would like to ask the development team to take a deeper look at the apparel pages to see why they may not be loading. For them to learn more it will be necessary for them to look at settings in your ProductCart Control Panel and in the files related to displaying apparel products. The best way to provide the information the development team will need is to put in a support ticket at https://www.productcart.com/support-request.asp and use the secure form to pass along Control Panel and FTP credentials.

Thank you
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic