ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Global Increase Font Sizes in v5.2.10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MGatESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Global Increase Font Sizes in v5.2.10
    Posted: 06-November-2019 at 11:42am
Got message from Google Search Console:

Mobile Usability issues detected on https://www.endoscopy.com/
Search Console has identified that your site is affected by 1 Mobile Usability issues:

Top Issues

The following issues were found on your site:

Text too small to read

We recommend that you fix these issues when possible to enable the best experience and coverage in Google Search.

I use "Bootstrap Blue v3" for our site so I don't have to have separate "Desktop" and "Mobile" sites to maintain.  Fonts are supposed to be controlled with "theme.css", however I found that there are many different font sizes throughout the CSS code depending on what part of ProductCart it handles.

Is there a CSS code line that I can edit, or add to "theme.css" to GLOBALLY (site-wide) bump up the display of all fonts/text (all Header <hx> or <p> tags) on the site to make everything appear a little bit larger than the current font size?  Perhaps designed to bump the font size ONLY when the screen resolution reaches 800 pixels or smaller (to target Mobile displays only)?
~ Mark G.

ESS, Inc. - www.endoscopy.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic