ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shipping Labels

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattprice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shipping Labels
    Posted: 20-July-2007 at 11:13am

Hi,

There has been some recent posting about USPS and ship labels etc which seems to be one of the favoured delivery methods for small package shipment for US merchants.

We have to settle for the UK postal service (Royal Mail) in the UK which doesnt have the ability to interact with ecommerce software such as Productcart.  I was wondering whether anybody had a solution to print off shipping labels from within Productcart.  The bulk printing of packing lists is useful, so I guess an alternative is to reformat this so that the shipping address can print off on a peel off label from the packing sheet.

Any ideas from other Productcart users would be very welcome.

Many Thanks

bodyexposed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bodyexposed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2008 at 7:16am
That's exactly what I've done. I have reformatted the invoice page to print the shipping address in a space to match the peel-off labels from 'Integrated Labels .net'.
Richard Bonfield

Underwear store for men

http://www.bodyexposed.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic