ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gift Certificates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gift Certificates
    Posted: 07-September-2011 at 4:49pm
Hi

Is there a setting within the control panel to prevent customers purchasing new gift certificates with there expiring ones.  I have looked and cannot see how to prevent this.

John
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-September-2011 at 5:40pm
Hi John,
   I don't believe so. Are you saying that your customers are sneaky Shocked Tongue !
I guess if they do this at least they will come back at some time and actually spend it. Thinking positively if they do this this they may become loyal repeat customers. 

Is this a major issue for your store? I wouldn't think many people would even think to try this.
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-September-2011 at 6:30pm
Hi Hamish

It is the first time it has happened so it is very minor.  I just thought that there would have been a setting to prevent this happening as in this case the expiry date could go on for ever.

Thank you for your quick Responce

John
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic