ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HELP!! I Uploaded "view Categories"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kakestore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP!! I Uploaded "view Categories"
    Posted: 11-June-2009 at 5:19pm
Can someone Please help me... I uploaded to go daddy view categories page by mistake. Now my categories are missing. My whole site is corrupted! How can I fix this ERROR!!! HELP!!

Kakestore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kakestore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-June-2009 at 5:21pm
I just want to add... I was editing my site in Frontpage. I opened the viewcategories.asp
Then I uploaded that page... Now my site is messed up.

kakekreations.com

Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-June-2009 at 5:42pm
Your categories appear to be present, but what I see is that your category images are not being displayed.  It appears that the URLs to the images are incorrect.

It should be:

Are you perhaps in the midst of installing the SEO mod?  If so, you have done something incorrectly.  If not, what exactly were you trying to do?
Kakestore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kakestore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-June-2009 at 6:02pm
I was editing my site and I opened the viewcategories.asp page. I then "saved it" and uploaded it.
That seemed to have screwed everything up.
How do I fix the images which are not displaying properly. Also, when I click on an image, all the images are displaying incorectly.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-June-2009 at 6:06pm
I would recommend that you locate the viewcategories.asp page from your original download of PC software, and re-upload it.  Also upload pcShowCategoryH.asp and pcShowCategoryP.asp if you edited those, which it appears you may have.
Kakestore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kakestore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-June-2009 at 6:07pm
Will I lose all the products I have uploaded?
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-June-2009 at 6:08pm
Hi,
   No,. the products and categories are stored in the database & the asp code is used to display them.
Kakestore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kakestore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-June-2009 at 6:10pm
I'm searching for the original right now. I REALLY appreciate your help!!!!!!
Kakestore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kakestore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-June-2009 at 6:12pm
I found a few that say they are from 11/10/2008 those are the ones aren't they?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-June-2009 at 6:16pm
well, I show the v3.51 code to reflect these dates:

pcShowCategoryH.asp - 5/17/2006
pcShowCategoryP.asp - 12/6/2006
viewcategories.asp - 11/10/2008

Friends don't let friends host serious business web sites, such as stores, at NoDaddy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic