ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help - renaming ProductCart folder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thegardenbath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help - renaming ProductCart folder
    Posted: 27-April-2009 at 9:58pm
Hello!

I'm setting up my shop from scratch on a new server and am trying to do one of the most basic tasks and am having trouble (never had this much trouble on my old server).

I want to rename the ProductCart folder to shop.  Simple enough, right?

The shop's already been installed, so I followed the wiki and updated the includes/productcartfolder.asp file to read "shop" instead of "ProductCart", uploaded it to my server.  I had to have the host rename the ProductCart folder itself as they apparently don't allow anyone to rename anything themselves.

Now that those two steps are done, that should be it, right?  The only other steps in the wiki apply to MS Access DB, which I'm not using or PPD, which I'm not using.

So, why can't I see my shop at the new address (shop/pc/home.asp)?

Help!  I swear, I've never had this kind of trouble before and am getting a bit frustrated since I know I did all this before on my original install of PC (was doing a test install and now doing it for real on my new host).

thegardenbath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thegardenbath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-April-2009 at 10:58pm
Update...they got it working now.  Not sure what the problem was!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic