ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

how long does it take to set up a cart?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherihy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how long does it take to set up a cart?
    Posted: 30-November-2006 at 3:34pm

I am a webmaster working on a proposal for an ecommerce site and based on my research I hope to recommend ProductCart for the shopping cart software. I am a front-end (HTML) developer with javascript programming experience and VERY VERY limited ASP experience. I am accustomed to working with ASP-coded pages to make changes to the look of the page. I hope to do the shopping cart integration myself. I have not done this before (although I have worked on many ecommerce sites while I was employed at a web agency). The company is new and I will also need to assist with setting up a merchant account, SSL cert, payment gateway, etc.

My question is, how much time do you think it will take me to do the integration? There will be very few SKUs, probably about 4 to start with. I will definitely be customizing the look of the pages. Any guesses for me? I need to estimate the hours for my proposal and I have no clue.

Thanks for ANY help,
Sheri

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic