ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Customizing BTO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Index page & AJAX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
cmason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Index page & AJAX
    Posted: 10-July-2008 at 11:03am
Good idea, will do.
Thank you
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-July-2008 at 10:30am
Christie, a couple discoveries I have made since I authored that wiki article is that it is helpful to also pull copies of dberror.asp and techErr.asp over to the root.

Frankly that would apply to either approach to moving the home page.   I'll update the wiki when I have a few minutes to reflect this, but you might want to grab those pages for your site.
cmason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-July-2008 at 9:57am
Even though the pdf manual says it can't be done, it can be done and the instructions are at the wiki http://wiki.earlyimpact.com/how_to/move_home_page_retain_ajax. I'm really glad the wiki's there, it's been useful several times. This entry alone saved me a lot of time and made for some very happy client/users.

Christie Mason
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic