ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Cart

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turtleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interesting Cart
    Posted: 20-October-2007 at 9:56pm
I've been peeking around here for a short while, and I haven't made my mind up yet but I really like what I've seen and read here. I currently run a CubeCart and a Zen Cart, but I'm really not a coder, most I can poke around with and can get things to work. So whats been attracting me here is (from what I've read) that I could insert the cart into a static page in order to create a truly "One of a Kind" site.. am I off base here?

The main question I really want to know is.. Is there any thing in the future to create a MySQL cart?
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-October-2007 at 5:01pm

Not sure about My SQL, but here's an example of a site where we implemented PC into .html page:  http://www.bumperbully.com/products_bumper_protection.html  And www.opakallc.com has a number of product pages, none of which are ProductCart pages.  I have other examples of such implementations as well.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic