ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > QuickBooks Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lastname, Firstname and QB Class

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loracady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lastname, Firstname and QB Class
    Posted: 09-November-2010 at 2:42pm

First, let me say that I am so pleased with the QB Sync.  Greg Dinger installed it for me, but I was able relatively easily to set it up after that.  I transferred my first orders over this afternoon with no problems, but (there's always a but, isn't there??!!) I have two issues:

First Issue:
My customers came over to QuickBooks in the following way-
          Firstname Lastname CustId

We have always created our customers in Quickbooks like this-
             Lastname, Firstname

I like the CustID part to prevent duplicates, but I really don't want to bring my customers over Firstname first.  Is there anything I can do? 

Second Issue:
Not a big issue, but it helps me track my internet orders vs. my in-store sales.
We track all our sales by QuickBooks Class.  Our old (kinda crappy) software brought over the Quickbooks class designation of "Internet."  Can the QB sync do this?  Did I miss this somewhere? 

Thanks in advance!
www.TheSleepShop.com
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-November-2010 at 3:36pm
I just completed this mod for someone else.  If you open a ticket I will send you the files.  You can use a class also.  Here are the instructions:  http://wiki.earlyimpact.com/quickbooks_synchronizer/administration?s[]=class#using_classes 
loracady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loracady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-November-2010 at 3:50pm
Thanks!!
www.TheSleepShop.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic