ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mail Chimp API - Newsletter Intergration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riikamagnus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mail Chimp API - Newsletter Intergration
    Posted: 01-April-2009 at 2:33am
Hi All-

I was wondering if anyone out there has created a connection between Mail Chimp and Product Cart? We are looking for a less expensive solution than what Mailup offers. If any of the developers out there want to take a crack at it here is a link to their API info:

http://www.mailchimp.com/api/

We would be willing to pay for this to be created, but on a very tight budget. This would be something I am sure someone could sell after creating.

It would be even better if Early Impact would develop more integrations with other newsletter providers, since MailUp is SOOOO expensive!!
~Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services
http://www.silver-logic.com
rotokirby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rotokirby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-April-2009 at 6:38pm
I'd also love a Mailchimp integration. We've been using them for newsletter management for about a year now....great service!
Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery
Chicago > IL > US
http://rotofugi.com
cpgmar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpgmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-April-2009 at 9:38am
I am interested in this also, let me know if you want me to contribute to the project.
Cindy

The Tasteful Garden

www.tastefulgarden.com
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-December-2009 at 2:24pm
We have completed implementation of this integration and it is now available for v3.

Integration to v4 will be completed in the next couple weeks.
rotokirby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rotokirby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-December-2009 at 2:28pm
Greg proves once again that he is the awesome. Can't wait to set it up!
Chicago > IL > US

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-December-2009 at 2:48pm
Well, I'm not sure I'd go that far.  We do the best that we can.  The mod was actually done, for the most part, back in July.  It took until now for me to review what was complete, and to make the final refinements.  Busy year...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-January-2010 at 6:28pm
Our v4 code is now available for the MailChimp integration. 

We also have pre-altered scripts for v3.11/.12 and v3.51, so if the files that this mod alters are unmodified in your store, it's literally a matter of dropping in a few files and runing the setup tool.  There are now stores running all of these versions with complete stability.

rotokirby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rotokirby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-March-2010 at 7:44pm
Greg's Mailchimp integration is working like a champ for us!

I love having the "subscribe to our newsletter" link in PC just update our Mailchimp subscriber list. Whew.

We even have it send the double "opt in" email to keep our list clean. No problems at all!
Chicago > IL > US
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic