ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Customizing BTO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need to control Radio Button alignment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M Robles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need to control Radio Button alignment
    Posted: 01-October-2009 at 3:20pm
I would like to flow the radio buttons horizontal and vertically to minimize the amount page scrolling due to large numbers of selections within a category.

I have looked at the configurePrdCode.asp and although I have not found what I am looking for I am pretty sure it is in this file.

This seems like an easy formatting solution, but it's not coming easy to me.

Thanks.
M Robles View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M Robles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-October-2009 at 1:07pm
Can CSS be used to control the flow of the radio buttons?

If so, where would I place the CSS within the configurePrdCode.asp? In the TD, or the Input?

I want to create a class="configPrdRadioButtons" but like I said I am not sure where it would be inserted or if it would even work. 

Then use this in my PC CSS file
.configPrdRadioButtons {
   display: inline;
}
M Robles View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M Robles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-July-2012 at 5:00pm
This is something I still would like to solve. 
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-July-2012 at 5:22pm
Hi, It's not a CSS only solution I'm afraid. If you view source you will see the buttons are on a row each in an html table. If you do modify ConfigurePrdCode.asp to get what you want then please be aware that there are two blocks of code in the file that will need modifying. I did something along these lines, but with checkboxes, several years ago on an earlier version of ProductCart but stuck to two wide.  
M Robles View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M Robles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-July-2012 at 12:28pm
What do you think about replacing the entire config table with div containers so that they could be positioned freely? 
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-July-2012 at 3:28pm
That can likely be done.  It's just a matter of digging in, or asking someone to assist.  I have resources I could apply to that right away if you wish help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic