ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PayPal Advanced and ProductCart

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knifepro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PayPal Advanced and ProductCart
    Posted: 08-April-2013 at 6:50pm
I spoke to PayPal today about switching over from my current processor to their PayPal Advanced option. I am confused about PCI Compliance? According to the person I spoke to on the phone a Self Assessment Questionnaire and Quarterly Scans are not required unless you do over 20,000 transactions a year.  They advised the payments are actually done on their site and it just appears the person is on your site. They also advised a security certificate is no required. I know 4.7 is going to take advantage of the new payment options offered by PayPal. I just have concerns about being PCI Complaint.

Does anyone have any pros and cons about switching. I could cut my credit card fees in half.
Brian

brian@theknifeprofessional.com
brian@heartlandbraidedrugs.com
www.theknifeprofessional.com
www.heartlandbraidedrugs.com
ProductCart v4.7
QuickBooks Sync
Mobile
CakeGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CakeGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-June-2013 at 12:08pm
This is an important question--I wonder why no one at EI or otherwise has answered? I'd like to know the answers also.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic