ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Poised to buy..reviews please?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viajerozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Poised to buy..reviews please?
    Posted: 06-May-2007 at 6:26pm
Hi...just browsing thru the forum for the first time and considering purchasing what seems to be a very good product..I don't see much in the way of opinions tho as to..how do you rate this product generally? Is it easy to integrate with widely available 3rd party templates? Any opinions please as to how do you like using the product..how do you rate their support generally? And how do you rate this forum for helpful advice and responses?? Thanks for any feedback..!
netprofits View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netprofits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2007 at 10:10pm

Check out this page for more details and links to reviews on Product Cart
http://www.earlyimpact.com/productcart/shopping-carts.asp

As a developer who has built over 70 ecommerce sites, we researched many different shopping carts and have found that Product Cart is one of the best ASP/SQL shopping carts available. It is well documented and easy to modify for developers as well as easy to integrate with templates for designers (as long as you know HTML, CSS and a little ASP). See this page for details on integrating a design into Product Cart: http://www.earlyimpact.com/productcart/integration.asp.

The merchant control panel is second to none in ease of use and learning how to use it quickly. And the feature list is outstanding.

NetProfits Internet Consulting

Certified ProductCart Developer

Our Site
thedeacon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedeacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2007 at 4:40pm

I strongly recommend Productcart.  Any ASP based solution is easily customizable, but there's very few that have such a huge feature package right out of the box.

The most important feature though is the support you get from Early Impact.  The guys are phenominal and this forum is incredibly useful.

I can't see any issues with existing templates either, due to the flexible nature of PC. 

Richard - http://www.hipepc.com  

MarkCoyle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkCoyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2007 at 11:44am

I checked out solutions for months before picking ProductCart.  I must have trialled over 20.

I've found the solution and support excellent - the features we use have grown with the business.   The software is stable but constantly evolving forwards in a market responsive way.

The feature list is extensive and has lots of things to adopt as you grow.

The flexible product structure and tiered descriptions with CSS allow you to incorporate templates easily (we have a standard product form that is just pasted into the product detail section that includes MP3 player, review, references etc - easy!).

We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending it.

We're live with it at http://www.wovenwheatwhispers.co.uk

cheers

mark

Edited by MarkCoyle - 10-May-2007 at 11:46am
cpgmar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpgmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-June-2007 at 3:28pm
This is definitely the most easy to use and feature rich shopping cart out there.  Support is as good as can be expected for the cost of the product.  Ease of use is the best and it is also easy to customize if needed.  It works wonderful for our business http://www.tastefulgarden.com 
Cindy

The Tasteful Garden

www.tastefulgarden.com
cdsinc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdsinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-June-2007 at 1:58pm

Product Cart is excellent - Easy integration, great support, easy to tweak design interface, and most importantly, very easy to administer.  We just released our first store with PC, and the client loves how easy it is to run.  That is key factor to consider! I also reviewed about 5 other store systems, and from the administration end, very clunky!  PC has an elegant, intuitive flow which makes using the product a breeze!

MC

Edited by cdsinc - 20-June-2007 at 1:59pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic