ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problems with Spry

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikebaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems with Spry
    Posted: 28-July-2011 at 1:07pm
I have been working on getting the spry features to work with our site. 

My first issue... (if you take a look at the link below) on the left hand side there is the "catagory" area that has working spry, then below it is the "useful links" area.  There should be a space between the two text boxes, and if you load it in IE you can see as it loads it is in the correct space, and then once the page is finished loading the entire menu box moves.  If you view it in firefox the spacing is correct.  I have tried several combinations in the CSS file and I can not firgure out how to make the spacing work! 

My second issue... I worked on creating a spry menu for the "useful links" area, using ProductCart backend.  When the code and preview were generated... it looked great!  I made sure I uploaded my code to the hearder and footer correctly (using te correct spry name), but the code will not take effect on my live site.  I tried putting the code into the home.asp manually (which worked) but it further messed up my spacing CSS issues.  Anyone have any problems with getting the spry to work on this section???
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic