ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Product Resize Function Requirements

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kleenstep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Product Resize Function Requirements
    Posted: 31-July-2008 at 8:15am
The automatic product resize/upload function is very handy! I have enjoyed that feature since we started using PC a few years back. Well I have recently moved our store to a new hosting location. We now have "virtual dedicated hosting" VSP. Now the resize function no longer works.

So I searched the Knowledge Base here and saw that I need to have ASPJpeg 1.1 or higher and ASPUpload 3.0 or higher installed (published by Persists Software. So I went to Persist software and I see that they charge $200 for each program ($400 total). That seems a little steep. A searched Google and I see that there are some less expensive ASP-upload programs and JGP-upload programs/scripts out there.

So my question is this. Are there any less expensive, or more reasonable ways to get the auto-resize function working. I'd really rather not have to fork out $400 right now. Thanks for any suggestions!

Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-July-2008 at 8:30am
If you have Fireworks or probably any of the major graphics packages,  you can easily create a "macro" to achieve the same thing & then just upload the three images afterwards.

Edited by Hamish - 31-July-2008 at 8:31am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic