ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > QuickBooks Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quick Books Sync

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG1006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quick Books Sync
    Posted: 23-February-2010 at 10:47am
Our company has been using a BTO version of PC for almost three years and MYOB as accounting software for 12.  The decision to switch to Quick Books has all but been made, due in part to the syncronization capabilities with PC.  The lack of feedback on the Product Cart Syncronizer is a little confusing.

Is anyone using this product?  Would you recommend it to another BTO PC user?

Thank you in advance for your response.
grady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-February-2010 at 11:31am

I have been using PC with QB sync for over a year and highly recommend it.  QB is also synced with my bank account so receipts and deposits automatically sync.  There is literally no book keeping except to confirm the matched transactions.

However, I simplified things by making PC sales sync into a generic account, “website sales”, instead of matching all 20,000 SKUs between PC and QB.  I am also drop-shipping and therefore not keeping inventory levels.

For my simple business model PC/QB has been a dream come true.  PC support has been very helpful when I have needed them but my webhost greybearddesign.com is also extremely helpful concerning all things dealing with PC.

You are right that there is not a lot of feedback on this post.  I am interested in hearing about your experience.  Good luck!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic