ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Remove a coupon from your cart?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrekLightGear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remove a coupon from your cart?
    Posted: 06-June-2013 at 3:20pm
I'm not sure how this hasn't been an issue before but I'm having a coupon sale (right now) and customers are reporting issues.  Here's what's happening:

Customer adds items to their cart which total over $120.  I have a FREESHIP coupon which is automatically applied when a cart is over $120.  BUT, it can't be combined with other coupons so if customers have another discount code they have to decide which gives them the best discount and use that one.

Trying to enter the coupon code for the current sale is returning a message saying that it can't be combined with the FREESHIP coupon.   I can't find any way to remove the automatically applied coupon from a cart and apply a different one.

How does a customer remove a coupon that's automatically applied and replace it with a different one?
Seth Haber
Wonderfulnews View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wonderfulnews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-June-2013 at 11:40pm
good question
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic