FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Remove Required Country Selection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remove Required Country Selection
    Posted: 03-April-2013 at 9:53pm
Have you considered hard-coding the "selected" parameter on the country dropdown? When we met a similar requirement in www.tastefulgarden.com we also changed the order in which state and country appear on the form. It was a significant task, and it was predicated on ONLY accepting shipments within the US (like your client). This store is a fusion of code levels, and highly altered. Were that not the case, I'd offer to provide the altered code, but I fear it won't be quite that simple. We could probably alter your files based on that past experience however, if you would like such assistance. Contact us directly if you'd like to discuss this in detail with us.
steverguy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steverguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-April-2013 at 7:26pm
Is it possible to remove the country dropdown as a required field in Product Cart on the Login.asp page? (for registering new customers before the sale)

I have a client who only delivers in the US. He doesn't want his clients to have to choose US, since they have to be from there anyway. The problem is, unless country is chosen, the state field won't show up.

Any suggestions?
"Remember, 72.5% of all statistics are made up."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic