ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shipping rates returned for no ship products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shipping rates returned for no ship products
    Posted: 14-July-2011 at 12:39pm
I am experiencing an issue with products that are No Shipping products being included in the freight calculation when ordered with shippable products.

We use flat rate shipping based on order $ amount. When a No Shipping product is ordered by itself it does not display shipping (as it should).

When a No Shipping product is ordered with another shippable product the 'Estimated Shipping Charges' windows displays the accurate shipping price but the Shopping Cart is including both items in the shipping calculations and charging an inaccurate rate.

I don't know why the Shipping Estimator is correct and the Shopping cart is wrong. I would think they were sourcing the same database.

Wayne
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-July-2011 at 12:07am
Hi Wayne,
   This rings a bell and I believe it was addressed a while ago. I suggest updating your store and checking if the problem is resolved.
UH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-July-2011 at 12:16am
Wierd, I am running 4.1SP1.

I have not installed SP2 as I am awaiting the soon to be released 4.5

Do you think running my version I should still have this issue?
UH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-July-2011 at 1:11am
Hi Hamish,
Just upgraded to SP2 for 4.1 and shipping rates are still being added to orders for No Shipping products. Any thoughts?

Wayne
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic