ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spread a Product's Average Review More Freely

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattprice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spread a Product's Average Review More Freely
    Posted: 12-March-2010 at 12:10pm
There has been other threads in recent months about encouraging or incentivising people to write more reviews.  This was all positive stuff but I would also like to see the option of displaying a products average review on more screens so once we start getting all these lovely reviews it becomes more a part of the customers product selection process.

Just like V3, where we saw the option to have the Buy Now button more freely available on all the product display screens, I would like to see a products average number of stars available on any screen where products are displayed so customers can see which products have been rated highest.  The dropdown sort could even sort by "Highest Rated".

I would also like the new V4 showRecentlyReviewed.asp page to display a list of the lastest reviews with dates so that it can be used as a testimonials page.  Its almost there but it requires a customer to actually click on the recently reviewed product to read the review.

Matt

Edited by mattprice - 12-March-2010 at 12:10pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic