ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Struggling w/ Web Development & ProductCart ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomas@windstan.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Struggling w/ Web Development & ProductCart ?
    Posted: 25-July-2011 at 1:52pm

If you are struggling with Web Development & ProductCart, then read below…

My company’s eCommerce site is using Product Cart with the apparel add-on.  We are working out any bugs before we go LIVE.  During this process, we ran into some issues that we could not resolve in-house.  For these issues, we sought outside help.  My research turned up GreyBeard Design Group.  I wanted to confirm my findings so I asked EarlyImpact, who also recommended GreyBeard.

I just finished working with GreyBeard Design Group and I would like to share with you our experience:

I was fortunate enough to work with Greg Dinger.  His knowledge of web development and ProductCart is extensive.  He is also straight to the point and methodical.  Before taking any action, he sets out a game plan.  What is impressive is that this game plan also includes  future considerations. 

I was prompted to write this on my own accord.  Why, you may ask.  Well, GreyBeard services has SAVED US TIME AND FRUSTRATION.  Furthermore, their rates are standard and I have not seen any bloating in hours utilized in these projects.

I am confident that we will use GreyBeard’s services again in the near future.

Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-July-2011 at 2:02pm
That's so kind of you Tom.  I'm glad we were able to make a difference.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic