ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Theme By Date Extension

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roknrod12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Theme By Date Extension
    Posted: 19-February-2014 at 4:51pm
I have created a simple extension for ProductCart that I use frequently to redesign our shopping cart during sale periods and holidays.  It's a simple includes file that allows you to enter a Start Date and End Date and enter a link to CSS file.  The CSS file will only be loaded during the valid period assigned by the Start and End Dates.

This has been extremely helpful to me so that I can create my updated theme, set the dates, and not have to worry about turning on and off.  So, I wanted to share with anyone that might be interested. I've created a Google Document with documentation on how to use it. 

*You will have to edit the header.asp in order to use this, so please make sure you have a back up.

Here's a link to the file and documentation on Google Drive if you are interested.  If you have any questions, feel free to post here and I will answer them.

Edited by roknrod12 - 19-February-2014 at 4:59pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic