ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Type of customers (pricing categories)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katharina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Type of customers (pricing categories)
    Posted: 16-February-2008 at 12:29pm

This where old meets new in PC.  I love that you can now create "Pricing Categories", but find that some settings are in the wrong spot.   Under store setting you can set a minimum order for wholesale and retail.  This is good, but I feel it should be under Pricing Categories.  Same for reward points.  I have this scenario.  I have wholesale, retail and drop ship customers.  Drop ship means I ship for them.  For wholesale I set a 50 dollar minimum order and no reward points.   Now I've created another pricing category for drop ship customer.  Wholesale pricing, no minimum order and no reward points.  I cannot apply wholesale priviledges to this one, or the 50 dollar min would apply.  So I set it to product basis with 0% discount on wholesale prices, but now I'm forced to give reward points.  I would be more beneficial to have the order minimum and reward options move to the pricing category page.  This mean have the retail customer, wholesale customer, and all others there to be configured by the store owner.  This would fix the issue one of the other users posted under Topic: Reward Points for "Wholesale" guys only?

Thanks for listening.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic