FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

viewPrd.asp vs configurePrd.asp options

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Brett View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: viewPrd.asp vs configurePrd.asp options
    Posted: 02-February-2011 at 3:23pm
Hey Andrea. My files are pretty heavily modified so this has been harder to do. Could you upload your configurePrd.asp, configurePrdCode.asp, and configurePrdInfo.asp files? Then I could edit them and re-upload for you to put into your shopping cart. It's a lot of changes to make.
AndreaPou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndreaPou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-January-2011 at 9:18am
Hi Brett,

Yes, those are the ones I'd like to use. I think the Wishlist button doesn't show up either.

Best wishes,
Andrea

Brett View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-January-2011 at 12:31pm
What exactly do you want shown on the configurePrd.asp page? Just Reviews, Reward Points, and Tell a Friend?
AndreaPou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndreaPou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-January-2011 at 1:28pm
I would love, love, love to see the automatic text in the viewPrd.asp page show up on the customize page for BTO products... or have on/off options in the Control Panel for having them display on the configure page.

For instance Reviews, Reward points, and Tell a Friend show on the viewPrd.asp page, but not on the configurePrd.asp page.

This matters most when you choose to skip the product details page. Then all of a sudden the option for that content is gone.

Thanks so much for listening!

Best wishes,
Andrea

Edited by AndreaPou - 28-January-2011 at 1:33pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic