ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - UPS Oversized Shipping issues / additional fees
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UPS Oversized Shipping issues / additional fees

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdittemore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UPS Oversized Shipping issues / additional fees
    Posted: 12-March-2011 at 11:00am
Hi,

We have several 150lb products and two issues within Product Cart with these products/

1) I need to add an additional handling fee to just these specific products and see no way to do it in ProductCart
2) UPS API is not calculating the Declared Value, Fuel Surcharge and Charges per package. So my shipping costs are almost a hundred dollars off from actual cost.

I updated the shiprates.asp file hoping that was part of the problem but it is not. I cant find anything in the forums or wiki regarding fixes for this.

FYI ProductCart/UPS returns a rate of 283.39 while the UPS charges (on the site) are below

UPS Next Day AirĀ®
280.30 USD     Additional Handling
8.00  USD     Declared Value
42.30  USD     Fuel Surcharge
30.83  USD     Charges Per Package 361.43 USD        

Using PC version 3.51
Any help would be appreciated!

sdittemore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdittemore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-March-2011 at 8:38am
Nothing eh? I just had the customer add the $15 to the cost of the items. Anyone from E.I. have any ideas on the shipping rates?

ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-March-2011 at 4:01am
Let us check with somebody that is particularly familiar with UPS to see if they have any thoughts on this.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
sdittemore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdittemore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-March-2011 at 9:22am
Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic