ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - UPS thermal printing and if you like product cart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UPS thermal printing and if you like product cart

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-April-2009 at 1:21pm
BigOrder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigOrder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-April-2009 at 5:41pm
Joe,

I have used ShopSite in the past and it was a really nice cart and the host I had for that was wonderful ... however, one thing ShopSite didn't have built in was a customer/order management system. Not even a basic one.

This is the one reason that tipped the balance and made us pick ProductCart. ProductCart works very well when you need to look up a customer, place an order for that customer, browse notes about orders, etc.

I think you're going to like it. The UI is a thousand times better then ShopSite thats for sure.
Shane
Big Order Savings
www.bigordersavings.com
Mediabridge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mediabridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-June-2010 at 1:07pm
I know this is an old thread, but the thermal printing caught my eye since that is what I am looking to do. We have upgraded to IE 8 on all machines and adjusting the settings as shown in the wiki section http://wiki.earlyimpact.com/how_to/print_thermal_label does not work. We get the first section of the big label to print out and it still cuts off the left side. Or we can have it print just the scannable postage section but it cuts it off on the left side AND it bridges the labels across two peel and stick labels.

Anyone figure out how to tweak the settings using IE 8 to get a UPS label to print correctly using a standard Zebra Printer?

Thanks

Jarrod Coburn
eCommerce Operations
MediabridgeProducts.com
cpgmar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpgmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-June-2010 at 1:42pm
We used 46% instead of shrink to fit, that should work but you can change that percentage a bit either way if it still cuts off.
Cindy

The Tasteful Garden

www.tastefulgarden.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic