ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > QuickBooks Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Use a new QB company file

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Use a new QB company file
    Posted: 11-June-2011 at 1:23am
QB sync was set up with product cart successfully, but I need to change it and set it up with a  QB company file. How do I go back to step one so PC will sync properly with the new fresh QB file. Basically undo all the history it had with the old QB file.
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-June-2011 at 1:13pm
Just load the following file "pcadmin/QB_upddb.asp".  If you changed the name of your control panel directory replace "pcadmin" with the new folder name.
sdalan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdalan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-July-2011 at 5:16pm
Matt, I need to move our QB file to a different drive. How do I tell QB Sync? Thanks.

Edited by sdalan - 21-July-2011 at 5:18pm
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-July-2011 at 5:22pm
Web Connector uses whatever file is currently open.  So just move it and then have QB open the next time you synchronize.
sdalan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdalan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-July-2011 at 7:23pm
Matt,

That's way to easy. I expected more hassles from Intuit.

We really love the QB sync you guys developed. It is working great and saves us a lot of time!

Alan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic