ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

USPS Label Print Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macleather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: USPS Label Print Problem
    Posted: 14-August-2008 at 7:13pm
Hi All,
I generally use Stamps.com for postage. Since I had to do an order for a customer, I thought I'd see how the USPS interface worked. All went well until I went to print the label and noticed that it said "Sample" across it. In looking back at my "Production URL" email from the USPS I noticed that it gives the URL for both regular and secured API calls but also says < ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 12"> There is a line of code that refers to "shippingapitest.dll".  You'll need to remove the word "test".

Does anyone know where this line of code might be? I've looked and looked and cannot figure out what they are talking about. I guessing that this is my problem but I can't fix it without knowing where the culprit is. Confused

Thanks for any help

Alan
macleather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macleather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-August-2008 at 7:15pm
Ooops. Please ignore the verbiage in between the < marks. Don't know what I did.

Alan
Tim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-October-2008 at 7:20pm
Don't know if you figured this out.... If not, and for others searching on this problem, go to the Knowledge Base at http://www.earlyimpact.com/productcart/support/index.asp and search using keywords "sample label" and you will get a list of article results where one says:

that will tell you everything you need to know.
--
Tim Salam
Stuffington Bear Factory
~Teddy Bears Made in the USA~
http://www.stuffington.com/
macleather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macleather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-October-2008 at 2:31pm
Thanks Tim,

I had found that solution. Glad you posted it for others.

Alan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic