ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Build To Order > Using BTO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Canada Post not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Canada Post not working
    Posted: 18-August-2010 at 6:26pm
Hi,
 i am trying to use Canada post in my V4 BTO shopping cart. I input my user id from sell online and the server, I phoned and made sure that port 30000 was open and so was the other 3. My cart keeps saying it could not return any shipping rates. I have edited my canada post profile to match that of my shopping cart and still nothing! I phoned canada post 3 times but they were unable to help me.

HELP :)
ITistic View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ITistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-August-2010 at 9:37pm
Hi Bruno,

You're very unlikely to get support from Canada Post as they have no idea how ProductCart is specifically integrated. I'd first check to make sure your XML component is installed and selected properly (in Help | Troubleshooting Utility within the PC control panel). If that's set and installed properly I'd double check the firewall settings next (more-so than just taking your hosting provider's word for it). Beyond that I'd suggest submitting a support ticket to Early Impact to have them look into it.
Shawn Berg
Owner / Project Manager
(877) iTISTIC / (877) 484-7842
Bruno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-August-2010 at 1:49am
Hi,
 I got it figured out. Thanks, hey do you know how to customize the emails that product car sends out? I mean just the templates...I hate the default ones.
Greg Dinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-August-2010 at 9:16am
What exactly do you have in mind about changing the templates?  We have implemented HTML e-mails with color and graphics on a couple stores, but it is a huge effort.
ITistic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ITistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-August-2010 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Bruno Bruno wrote:

Hi,
 I got it figured out. Thanks, hey do you know how to customize the emails that product car sends out? I mean just the templates...I hate the default ones.

If you just want to make text changes it's relatively easy. If you want to change them to graphical, HTML emails it's a bigger effort.
Shawn Berg
Owner / Project Manager
(877) iTISTIC / (877) 484-7842
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic