ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cannot Stop a Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l.Breen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cannot Stop a Sale
    Posted: 18-December-2013 at 2:38pm
Hi,
I created a sale today and when I started it I got a message saying it had stopped the sale because the number of items for the sale was more than the number of items available.
BUT, the sale is running, yet when I go to stop the sale, no sales show up.
It appears the system thinks the sale is stopped.

Any help would be appreciated,
Luke

Here's a page showing the sale: http://www.calhouncycle.com/productcart/pc/Airnimal-c97.htm

ProductCart v4.5aMs SP 1

ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-December-2013 at 6:54pm
Please update to the latest version of ProductCart if possible, which should address this type of "limbo" issue with Sales. In the meantime, you can try the technique referenced in the following WIKI section to see if that works in this case:

The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
l.Breen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l.Breen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-December-2013 at 1:41pm
That url is being redirected to this page:
sm_manage.asp

Possibly my issue is a bit deeper as it wasn't caused by hitting the back button, but I was attempting a store-wide sale and the# of products didn't match the number of products available to put on sale.
Would I possibly need to change a file in the database?

Thank You,
Luke

ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-December-2013 at 2:36pm
Hi Luke,

At this point, please open a regular support ticket (through your account on our store) and also include the specific details one of our developers can use to replicate the issue. In addition, please provide temporary FTP access to the 'ProductCart' folder on your server so that we can make sure all of the Sales Manager files are up to date.

Thank you.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic