ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > Apparel Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

defaults for options in apparel product

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alltp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: defaults for options in apparel product
    Posted: 29-January-2011 at 7:54pm
We just had the apparel product installed so we can let customers customize products and have the SKU come up. I would like the options to default to the first choice like you see at this site which we are trying to mimic: https://store.motioncomputing.com/mt/DEFAULT/templates/Static_config.asp?template=static_link.asp&configurator=Static_config.asp&responder=no_responder.asp&TabProdID=530&ProductID=413&SolutionCatID=1&levelID=1&TabID=2&Rank=1

Here is a link to the product as we have it now: http://www.alltp.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=5592&idcategory=216

My desire is for the defaults and the base/default SKU to show up when the customer goes to the product page.
John Hill
www.alltp.com
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-January-2011 at 8:47pm
not sure if I'll be able to help or not, but I wanted you to know that the URL to motioncomputing.com is coming up requiring a login.
alltp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alltp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-January-2011 at 9:26am
Just go to motioncomputing.com, click on Products & Services, then F5v, the Buy Now (about half way down the page) and then Buy for the 2nd item that costs $2,807. That will get you there.
John Hill
www.alltp.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic