ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Checkout page incomplete on load, but no errors...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Checkout page incomplete on load, but no errors...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote padreick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Checkout page incomplete on load, but no errors...
    Posted: 12-July-2013 at 2:27pm
When I get to the OnePageCheckout when placing an order in my store, the address pane is only about 20px tall, empty, and there is no continue button. It acts like it's finished loading, no errors, everything else looks like it's in place, but nothing can be done to place the order. I've tried replacing some of the relevant files to no avail. I'm so close to getting my store up and running, any help would be great.

Thanks
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-July-2013 at 2:37pm
link please?
padreick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote padreick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-July-2013 at 2:55pm
http://www.sawbladesxp.com/

So you don't have to make an account I can post a screen cap:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-July-2013 at 3:06pm
Did you happen to alter onepagecheckout.css?  Are you able to restore that?

Beyond that, in order to help, I'm going to have to task one of my guys to go figure this out.  If you would like such (billable) assistance, please contact me directly to discuss details.
padreick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote padreick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-July-2013 at 3:34pm
I never altered onepagecheckout.css. I still restored it, but nothing changed.

I have the support plan, I'll probably just submit a ticket.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-July-2013 at 3:39pm
One way I resolve issues like this is to use Beyond Compare from www.scootersoftware.com in order to compare installed code to original distribution code. That allows us to quickly narrow down any differences, which frequently leads us to the source of a problem.
padreick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote padreick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-July-2013 at 4:05pm
Thanks, I'll definitely check it out.
padreick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote padreick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-July-2013 at 11:54am
I was able to solve this. I had moved some files to the root folder in order to get a clean URL for the homepage. I went into the inc_jquery file and simply added a "/" to the specified path for each jquery call and it worked.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic