ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shipping Options missing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M-Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shipping Options missing
    Posted: 06-September-2013 at 1:25pm
Suddenly there are no longer any UPS or USPS options showing up on the checkout. I have confirmed they are still shown as active and the order they are listed in. Within control panel everything seems okay. However customers cannot see anythign but a custom option we include for people with their own shipper accounts.
This happened out of the blue, any idea why?
I did ad Facebook SDK code for likes but doubt that is the issue since it was included as per product cart instruction and even then cannot imagine that has anything bearing. So other than that I am out of ideas as to what changed.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-September-2013 at 1:42pm
Carrier-based rates require a From address; double check to make sure none of your Ship From address info has gone missing under Shipping -> Shipping Settings
M-Tech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M-Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-September-2013 at 2:04pm
I checked and it is all there.
I noticed something weird since this happened. I went in and changed the default from UPS to the custom, since the custom was the only option even showing up. Then suddenly the UPS is there. So I thought, Aha, sometime is corrupt. Then the next time I went to the cart, UPS is no longer showing and the Custom feature is back. Then once every four or five times the UPS will magically show up as a shipping option then just disappear again. I cant figure it out. It is driving me and my customers nuts. I have lost sales because nobody wants to spends thousands of $$ with a sight that cannot even give you a shipping estimate.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-September-2013 at 2:37pm
That is peculiar.

Could you explain more about the "custom option we include for people with their own shipper accounts"? Is that a ProductCart "Custom Shipping Option" or a customization to shipping calculations?

Also, do you get the same odd behavior from Estimate Shipping as in the OPC?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic