ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for Larger Image

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macleather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Click for Larger Image
    Posted: 11-December-2008 at 5:29pm
Hello All,

I just uploaded a new product with 1 additional image since upgrading to v3.5. When I click on the view larger image it says "loading" but never does.

Anyone have any ideas where I can look to see what's going on?

Thanks

Alan
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-December-2008 at 5:42pm
It does that if it cannot find the image.  Is the image definitively on the server? Does the pop up work for the other images?
macleather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macleather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-December-2008 at 3:26pm
Hi Matt,

Thanks for the quick response. Yes, it's on the server. It appears that none of the pop ups work on any images and they did prior to upgrade.

Any other ideas?

Alan

Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-December-2008 at 3:33pm
Make sure you uploaded the highslide folder in the "pc/images" directory. 

If that does not work I would assume you customized your layout.  That could be verified by looking at your page in Firefox's error console.  It would show a JavaScript error.  
macleather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macleather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-December-2008 at 3:44pm
Thanks Matt,

It was the highslide folder. I had upload issues with the upgrade to v/3.5 which you guys had to fix. Obviously this was one also. Everything is working again.

As usual, the best support in the industry.

Alan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic