ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Administrator Comments

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adezigngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Administrator Comments
    Posted: 06-June-2012 at 6:36pm
I am having a problem with my administrator comments dissappearing. It seems as though it is happening when I do a return or reprocess a order. It is quite frustrating because I log many details in this area and they keep vanishing.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-June-2012 at 9:46pm
I've never seen that happen.

What version are you running?
adezigngirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adezigngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-June-2012 at 12:10am
adezigngirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adezigngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-June-2012 at 12:11am
its been happening since I updated to 4.5
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-June-2012 at 2:17am
We don't have a 4.5(0) development available for me to test against right now, but I'd highly recommend continuing your update through 4.5 SP 1 to 4.6 (which is really, rather 4.5 SP 2).

The 4.5 SP 1 update involves processes which are in the mix here, so that may well solve your issue. Even if it doesn't, since you are current for updates with EI, you should take advantage of the "latest and greatest".

If you still have an issue with this after updating to 4.6, then you should send in a support ticket to EI.

PS: While developing our HTML Emails add-on, we seriously put in at least a couple hundred hours testing all of the scenarios in which PC sends out emails. I can't say we spent much time on processing returns, but we definitely logged in a lot of hours on "reprocessing orders" on versions 4.0 through 4.5 SP 1, and I don't ever recall seeing these comments disappear.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic