ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Check for Updates doesn't work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ss1001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Check for Updates doesn't work
    Posted: 27-May-2008 at 1:39pm
Hi,

I seem to be having a problem with the Check for Update feature in my Product Card Control Panel. When I click on it it refreshes the page and displays the message as below.

I am running v3b and when I check the website it seems that the latest is v3.11.... Please assist.

This is the message I keep getting........

Note: updating is a multi step process -- you will only see the "next available" update for your current version. After you have applied the update, click on the "Check for updates" again until you are current. Here are the update intervals after v3:

v3.0 --> v3.01 --> v3.02 --> v3.03 --> v3.04

To apply the update, please follow the instructions in each README file (contained in the Zips). 

Update Name  Date Posted  Update Details   

There are no updates available for your version of ProductCart at this time.
netprofits View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote netprofits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2008 at 1:45pm
You should submit this as a ticket directly to Product Cart.
NetProfits Internet Consulting

Certified ProductCart Developer

Our Site
ss1001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ss1001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2008 at 2:02pm

Does anyone know where I can get the zipped upgrade files. I am looking for the file that I can download that has the next upgrade after my v3b. or perhaps the v3.11. This may fix my problem. I have searched on the website and cannot find this (something like the Service Pack updates in Windows...an accumulated update). I have located the page that give me individual updated ... "Recent Updates" at URL http://www.earlyimpact.com/productcart/support/index.asp#updates

I am hoping I can update and that may take care of the problem. If not I will open a ticket. I am sure the support staff have enough to do.

Thanks

Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2008 at 2:08pm
Hi,
  Please raise a ticket in any case, as either there is a fault within your install, so it's not detecting which version needs to be added, or there is a more general fault which will impact others as well. Either way I wouldn't just add an upgrade without knowing the exact point release you are on.
This is just the sort of issue the Support team are there for & I'm sure they will be pleased to help.
Hamish View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2008 at 2:48pm
Looking around I don't think they are available on the public website anyway - which is no surprise as the files are only for their paying clients.  The link to "Check for updates" on the admin pages is specific to your site & the version you are currently on.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic