ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HomePage New Arrivals as Vertical / Not List

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-February-2014 at 1:28am
Glad you worked it out, but I am now lost too on what exactly it was you were trying to display here. 

I'm going to echo Hamish here and ask if you could share a URL to what you displayed, as what you contributed here will not be helpful to anyone so far as I can see.

Best I can make of it, you are sticking with the stock table formatted "vertical" display of new arrivals, grabbing pDescription=pcArray_Products(2,tCnt) and displaying that round about here:
<td>
<div class="pcShowProductName">
<a href="<%=pcStrPrdLink%>" <%if scStoreUseToolTip="1" or scStoreUseToolTip="2" then%>onmouseover="javascript:document.getPrd.idproduct.value='<%=pIdProduct%>'; sav_callxml='1'; return runXML1('prd_<%=pIdProduct%>');" onmouseout="javascript: sav_callxml=''; hidetip();"<%end if%>><%=pDesc%></a>
</div>
<%if pShowSKU <> 0 then%>
<div>
<%=pSku%>
</div>
<% end if %>
</td>

... and then probably not displaying Specials or Best Sellers in this table?

It would be nice if you could send a reference URL so that all of the folks who have attempted to weigh in here could see what you were actually attempting to do.

If that's so, it's not what I would consider the most elegant approach, but if it "skins the cat" for you, then good enough.
dbungard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbungard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-February-2014 at 1:57pm
Sorry - my mistake. I was showing the description as well as the title and thumb on the New Products on the Homepage. This is in HomeCode.asp

'// Get sDesc
dim psDesc2
query="SELECT sDesc FROM products WHERE idProduct="&pIdProduct&";"
set rsDescObj1=server.CreateObject("ADODB.RecordSet")
set rsDescObj1=conntemp.execute(query)
psDesc2=rsDescObj1("sDesc")
set rsDescObj1=nothing

if psDesc2 <> "" then %>
<div class="pcShowProductSDesc">
<%=psDesc2%></div>
<% end if %>

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic