ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Customizing ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Customizing Product Bundle Page

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caughlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-September-2006 at 4:41pm
Brilliant! And I converted the whole thing to CSS at the same time - no more tables!

thank you!

s

Edited by caughlan - 27-September-2006 at 4:41pm
edwardmills View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwardmills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-September-2006 at 4:49pm
Hi Matt and Mark

This looks like just what I need. I don't have time to check it out today, but we'll have look tomorrow, and hopefully, voila!

And Matt, do you have a link to your site so that I can see how you've got it set up?

Thanks again

ed
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-September-2006 at 5:14pm

Hello Ed,

I am an Early Impact Tech... just poking my head in.  I like to see what customizations people are making and/ or asking about.  If I can help point someone in the right direction I will do so as much as possible.  I know Mark has made some nice customizations.  It sounds like caughlan has done some nice css work, which I know Id like to see .  Perhaps they have links to post for you.

Cheers,
Matt

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwardmills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-October-2006 at 12:17am
Hi Mark, Caughlin and Matt

I found the code right on line 1925 in ViewPrdCode.asp. I tried removing that line, removing the entire Table Row and also replacing that row with a duplicate of the row below it which just has a spacer. No luck. No matter what changes I made it had no effect on the card assortment page I'm working on.

Any additional thoughts or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ed
caughlan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caughlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-October-2006 at 12:42am
Ed,

What exactly are you trying to accomplish again?

I don't see the * at the top of the cross-selling anymore, but if you are trying to alter whats under the small photo use the cs_img.asp file...

S.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwardmills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-October-2006 at 12:46am
Hi S.

Thanks for the quick response. I actually figured it out. Trial and error. I commented out line 1885 in the ViewPrdCode.asp file (cs_DisplayCheckBox=-1) and that took out the asterix and the "required accesory" line from the individual products within my product assortment. Exactly what I wanted.

Hopefully it won't end up crashing the system at some point!

Thanks for all your help with this. I'm sure I'll be needing more!

ed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic