ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Better System Emails

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ledfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Better System Emails
    Posted: 04-March-2009 at 11:06pm
I would love to see the email settings area improved greatly.

Specifically, it would be nice to send better looking e-mails for Order Recipt, Order Confirmation, Order Shipped and Order Cancelled.

The plan text emails look quite amatuerish when compared with the automated e-mails you get from other e-commerce companies. Most of them include graphics that make your e-mail look more professional.

I'm really quite suprised this has not been improved yet.

Another suggest would be to allow the selection of multiple different e-mails for order cancellation and order shipped. Sometimes order are cancelled for different reasons and it would be nice to select the appropriate e-mail to send on a per order level. Also, I often find the need to switch between a couple of standard e-mails for order shipped.
cpgmar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpgmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-March-2009 at 7:07pm
Yes, I agree! Please let us use html code to design our emails. 
Cindy

The Tasteful Garden

www.tastefulgarden.com
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-March-2009 at 4:45am
This is something that we plan on adding as part of ProductCart v4.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
cpgmar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpgmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-March-2009 at 6:33pm
How about the ability to automatically email a printable HTML gift certificate with the code dropped in when the order is processed?   Now we're talkin'...

Or even just a link to a printable HTML page that would be a gift certificate with the code dropped in, similar to the way the invoice is available to print now when customers are logged in.
Cindy

The Tasteful Garden

www.tastefulgarden.com
cpgmar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpgmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-June-2009 at 10:21am
Another item we would find extremely useful and I am sure others would too is a "Back Ordered Item" email.  The "Partially Shipped" email message shows the customer which items are being shipped but doesn't indicate which items are not being shipped and a ship date they will be rescheduled to.  The order status is updated to "Partially Shipped" but it would be great if it could update the ship date to a future "back order" date at the same time.
Cindy

The Tasteful Garden

www.tastefulgarden.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic