ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

customer account can’t place order

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: customer account can’t place order
    Posted: 10-May-2006 at 3:38am
I'm all done setting up my Product Cart, modifying it, adding products, etc. So I've been trying to beta test the store before public launch. However it seems that none of my customer's accounts can actually process any orders. The merchant account and gateway is all set (I've tested it's virtual terminal system just to be sure it can process orders, etc.), but I get an "Error 3: This transaction cannot be accepted". whenever I or my test customers try to complete the checkout process. When we back click and try to checkout again we get this message...

Your account is not set up to place orders on this store. If you have any questions, please contact us.

I've triple checked and I know that the store isn't set to be a catalog or wholesale only in the general store settings. The customers are all retail customers, but even if I switch them to wholesale customers I can't get the system to process an order to to allow them to finalize a purchase. None of the customers' accounts are suspended or locked.

So anyhow, I'm kinda stumped. It would seem none of my customers can actually process any orders, which is a bit of a problem. Any ideas/help? 

klango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2006 at 4:20am
Ack!
OK, never mind. It was a checkbox on my Authorize.Net security settings.
Ain't that the way it always goes? You never figure it out until you call out for help.
Carry on folks. Nothing to see here.

-k
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic