ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart Add-on's > QuickBooks Add-on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Incomplete orders hitting quickbooks?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-August-2009 at 1:32pm
1.  What PO# are you referring to? 
2.  This is a list of order statuses that you want to export.  I thought you said that you do NOT want to export incomplete orders.  Why do you want incomplete orders on this list?  Since you are using on-demand export all you need to do is not select incomplete orders to export.
3.  When you select "yes" it will be marked for printed. It applies to sales receipts as well.
e4h View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e4h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-August-2009 at 5:56pm
1. Purchase order number. A net 30 customer provides this instead of a credit card number.
2. I do NOT want to import incomplete, yet it happens. I was hoping if it was on the list, by not checking it- I could stop them from hitting quickbooks.
Using the web connector, i see no way to select NOT to import them.

3. this happens regardless of the selection i choose.
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-August-2009 at 3:35pm
1.  Custom payment fields are not currently transferred.  We will add that to our list of feature requests for the next update.
2.  With on demand order export you are shown an order preview.  You can review the orders that will export and deselect any order you do not wish to export.  Are you saying that additional orders (incompletes) that are not in the preview are being exported? If so, that is extremely odd.  You will need to open a ticket so we can review your installation.
3.  We cannot replicate this issue.  Please open a support ticket so we can review your installation.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic