ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Issuing a Store Credit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Issuing a Store Credit
    Posted: 26-May-2011 at 7:16pm
I am new to Product Cart; and to this web site we purchased.

We received our first return. How do you issue a store credit that the customer can use on a future purchase. Not a credit to their credit card, we know how to do that.

We want to credit their order and have the credit be available to them on their next purchase. Will PC do this? I have not been able to find anything in the Wiki on it.

Thanks for your help.
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2011 at 8:09pm
You can create a customer-specific electronic coupon. Alternatively, if you are using the Reward Points system, you can grant to the customer an amount of Reward Points that is equivalent to the credit amount.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
UH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2011 at 10:52am
Thanks for the ideas about a workaround. I will look into this. I imagine it could get cumbersome using this method if you have a volume of store credits.

Thanks again for the quick response.
whizzinpc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whizzinpc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-June-2011 at 6:00pm
Best way is to use the reward points. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic