ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Getting Started
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with login to checkout

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neynah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with login to checkout
    Posted: 31-July-2010 at 5:42pm
Hi,

I just migrated from one hosting to another hosting. Copied all the files and the DB (sql2k5). The site is up and I can put products in the Cart. But when I try to login to checkout, it says "An error has occurred in this store. We apologize for the inconvenience..... " The error reference ID is blank. (screenshot below). Thanks for your help.

Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-July-2010 at 5:52pm
First thing I'd be looking at is permissions.
Matt View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-July-2010 at 7:28pm
I think that you moved your database, but did not transfer the identity column and default values.  You are getting an error at checkout because it is the first place that something is inserted to the database.  Use this article to disable the error handler:  http://wiki.earlyimpact.com/how_to/show_raw_errors?s[]=opendb&s[]=asp

Open a ticket and send us the raw error message you get from the instructions in the article.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic