FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Search Problem - Error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Search Problem - Error
    Posted: 23-February-2011 at 11:06pm
any chance you are hosted at CrystalTech?  They are having another really rough week and at least in the case of the query timeouts, that's reflective of what I have seen over there this week.  That does not, however, expxlain the type mismatch messages.
knifepro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knifepro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-February-2011 at 10:12pm
This is the information I received from NetProfits the company that did the customization:

It has nothing to do with the customization but that the query prior to the one I sent you that has caused the problem – the query returned an error of “Query timeout expired.”  Result of the execution of that query wasn’t being checked by the program, so the following query in the program (the one I sent you) inherited the error and caused the error checking to fail following the execution and thus, ended the program.  

SELECT TOP 150 A.idProduct, A.sku, A.description, A.price, A.listHidden, A.listPrice, A.serviceSpec, A.bToBPrice, A.smallImageUrl, A.noprices, A.stock, A.noStock, A.pcprod_HideBTOPrice, A.pcProd_BackOrder, A.FormQuantity, A.pcProd_BackOrder, A.pcProd_BTODefaultPrice, cast(A.sDesc as varchar(8000)) sDesc FROM products A WHERE (A.active=-1 AND A.removed=0 AND A.configOnly=0 AND A.idProduct IN (SELECT B.idProduct FROM categories_products B INNER JOIN categories C ON C.idCategory=B.idCategory WHERE C.iBTOhide=0 AND C.pccats_RetailHide=0) AND (A.idProduct IN (SELECT D.pcProd_ParentPrd FROM products D WHERE D.active=0 AND D.pcProd_SPInActive=0 AND D.pcProd_ParentPrd>0 AND D.removed=0 AND ((D.serviceSpec<>0 AND D.pcProd_BTODefaultPrice>=0 AND D.pcProd_BTODefaultPrice<=20) OR (D.serviceSpec=0 AND D.configOnly=0 AND D.price>=0 AND D.price<=20)) )))

err.number=-2147217871; err.description='Query timeout expired'

SELECT TOP 150 A.idProduct, A.sku, A.description, A.price, A.listHidden, A.listPrice, A.serviceSpec, A.bToBPrice, A.smallImageUrl, A.noprices, A.stock, A.noStock, A.pcprod_HideBTOPrice, A.pcProd_BackOrder, A.FormQuantity, A.pcProd_BackOrder, A.pcProd_BTODefaultPrice, cast(A.sDesc as varchar(8000)) sDesc FROM products A WHERE (A.active=-1 AND A.removed=0 AND A.idProduct IN (SELECT B.idProduct FROM categories_products B INNER JOIN categories C ON C.idCategory=B.idCategory WHERE C.iBTOhide=0 AND C.pccats_RetailHide=0) AND ((A.serviceSpec<>0 AND A.pcProd_BTODefaultPrice>=0 AND A.pcProd_BTODefaultPrice<=20) OR (A.serviceSpec=0 AND A.configOnly=0 AND A.price>=0 AND A.price<=20)) ) ORDER BY A.sku ASC, A.idproduct DESC

err.number 13; err.description='Type mismatch'

The advised I need to ask about  tmpNewQuery3 in showSearchResults.asp returned err.number=-2147217871; err.description='Query timeout expired').

Brian

brian@theknifeprofessional.com
brian@heartlandbraidedrugs.com
www.theknifeprofessional.com
www.heartlandbraidedrugs.com
ProductCart v4.7
QuickBooks Sync
Mobile
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-February-2011 at 1:05am
If your customization included the start of a ProductCart session, and the session is started with the wrong cart array, that would trigger the issue mentioned above. Otherwise we are not sure what could be causing the problem.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
knifepro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knifepro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-February-2011 at 9:06pm
I installed the cart from version ProductCart_v4.1_SP1_081210. I did have some customizations done but not to the search. Could this be the problem?
Brian

ProductCart v4.7
QuickBooks Sync
Mobile
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-February-2011 at 8:40pm
The cart array changed between v3 and v4. There was an increase in the size of the array. "Subscript out of range" is the kind of message that you would receive when there is a mismatch in the size of the array, which would be caused by legacy code from v3. In other words: make sure that you are not establishing a ProductCart session using the old, v3 array.

For more information, please see the documentation

There was also a modification to the use of one of the variables in the array in v4.1. See the v4.1 Update documentation on this topic.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
knifepro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knifepro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-February-2011 at 8:23pm
I have started a new ProductCart Store and I am having a problem with the small search box not returning results. I am getting an error in the admin section. I haven't changed the code and I have the results set in the admin section to only return 150. Could it be a timing issue with the server?

Another thing is the HTTP Header listed in the error. It is showing the temp address before I transferred the url.

Error URL

/braided-rugs/pc/viewPrd.asp

Error:

Customer Reference Number: 460578056-31153
Date/Time: 4/2/2011
Session ID: 460578056
Error Number: 9
Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Description: Subscript out of range

query=SELECT discountPerUnit,discountPerWUnit,percentage,baseproductonly FROM discountsPerQuantity WHERE idProduct=23871 AND quantityFrom<=1 AND quantityUntil>=1

Request Method: GET
Server Port: 80
HTTPS: off
Local Address: 70.38.11.185
Host Address: 173.3.46.182
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6.6; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; AskTbGOM2/5.7.0.231)
URL: /braided-rugs/pc/viewPrd.asp
HTTP Headers: heartlandbraidedrugs.com.temp-address.com, en-us,zh-TW;q=0.7,zh-CN;q=0.3

Brian

ProductCart v4.7
QuickBooks Sync
Mobile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic