ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Troubleshooting Utility - Product Weight Check

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreggS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Troubleshooting Utility - Product Weight Check
    Posted: 30-September-2013 at 11:10am
I use this often to make sure all items have a weight.  We sell a lot of parts that weigh less than an ounce.  Before we just made the weight 1 ounce but now we want to make the weights more accurate.  After changing a lot of the weights (where an amount equals 1 pound) now they show up in the Product Weight Check list.  I looked at the code for the page I think it is written right,

query = query & "where weight<1 and active=-1 and noshipping=0 AND pcprod_QtyToPound=0 "

but I'm not sure why they are still showing up on the list.
GreggS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreggS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-December-2013 at 6:28pm
I figured out the problem with the Product Weight Check in the Troubleshooting Utility.

I thought the issue was somewhere in pcTSUtility.asp with this code...

query = query & "where weight<1 and active=-1 and noshipping=0 AND pcprod_QtyToPound=0 "

It's actually in another file.  In prdWC_popup.asp there's a similar line of code...

query = query & "where weight<1 and active=-1 "

but it's missing pcprod_QtyToPound=0

I double checked our original untouched files just to see if we may have erased the code but it's also missing from there.  This may have been fixed in future versions.
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-December-2013 at 6:33pm
Netsource support: I believe this file also has a problem looking correctly at apparel sub-products.
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-December-2013 at 8:46pm
Thank you - we have asked a developer to review this.
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic