ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fedex Web Services

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fedex Web Services
    Posted: 20-September-2013 at 10:54am
Anybody else out there having issues with Fedex Shipping Cost missing in the shopping cart? All of a sudden mine has since disappeared this morning. Wonder if it has something to do with Fedex new software update from Tuesday.
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-September-2013 at 6:00pm
ANNOUNCEMENT: 

There was a small change related to the FedEx Web Services integration, that required us to update a couple of ProductCart files in order to properly handle the Rates and Tracking, so we have just posted a patch to the "Just In" section of our support page, which customers can download here:

Edited by earlyimp - 20-September-2013 at 6:03pm
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
cs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-September-2013 at 12:43pm
Not getting returns for Fed Ex this morning.  I have updated files as suggested.  What else is necessary?  Thank you.
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-September-2013 at 12:57pm
We are working on getting a patch out for v4.1 and an update to v4.6 this afternoon.  What version are you currently running? 
The ProductCart Team

nashmulti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nashmulti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-September-2013 at 3:12pm
I am also having the same issue and our cart is on v4.6. 
Rsippel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rsippel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-September-2013 at 4:25pm
I too am still having a problem with FedEx rates not being returned.  I applied the fix from the Just in section today 23 Sep, but the problem continues.  Running v4.6.
nashmulti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nashmulti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-September-2013 at 4:33pm
Is there a revised ETA on the patch for 4.6? We ship exclusively via FedEx, so our store is shut down until there's a fix. 
Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-September-2013 at 4:42pm
It appears that the resolution of this issue is somewhat inconsistent as opposed to an "across the board" install/fix.

- Some stores I have patched calculate shipping immediately after installing the patch files - I have seen this on 4.1 and 4.6/7 stores.  
- Some 4.1 stores require that you use the database updater that is part of the 4.1 patch. 
- And then I see 4.1 (and greater) stores where one must remove and re-activate the FedEx shipping before shipping calcs start working again. 
- Only one store thus far did not resume shipping calcs after installing the files, running the updater and re-activating FedEx.

If you have installed the files, and shipping calcs still do not work, please go into your shipping settings and make notes/screen captures about your settings.  Then click REMOVE to delete the FedEx settings, then re-activate.
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-September-2013 at 5:13pm
Thanks for the info, Greg!

That is correct, depending on the previous patches that the store has, you may need to remove and re-activate FedEx services.

We have just posted a patch to our 'Just In' section. The patch has been updated and includes folders for each version.

The ProductCart Team

nashmulti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nashmulti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-September-2013 at 5:26pm
Thanks everybody. Today's patch plus the add/remove took care of the issues for us. The quick attention is much appreciated!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic