ProductCart E-Commerce Solutions Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ProductCart > Using ProductCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fedex Web Services

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-September-2013 at 10:24am
We are still having a major problem.  The cart does retrieve shipping charges from FedEX and completes the order process.  The problem is on the backend when we try to print labels.  When we click on View/Print label inside the shipping center for FedEx, a blank screen appears rather than a label and nothing prints.  Also, under the place where it usually shows the cost of the shipment, Where it says net rate, it now says alternate payer.  It has never done that before. 

I have installed the patch, removed and reactivated the service, and did several test order since, and still having this problem.  We can still take orders, but we have to go to FedEx website to create labels and ship.

cs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2013 at 8:20am
Any ideas are appreciated.  We still can not get the label to view/print even after new patch and reinstall.  Just a blank screen. 
cs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2013 at 9:05am
More information about what steps I have taken to correct the problem.

Downloaded patch from Just In link
Identified proper version of PC 4.6 parent paths disabled
Extracted files from zip
Verified the location of these files on my server and uploaded to correct location on server. 
Removed FedEx from shipping settings and Reactivated
Ran a test order.  Seems to work properly with correct shipping rates until I prepare to print the order inside the shipping center for FedEx.   There is no tracking order, nor is there a rate calculated, and no physical label ever appears on the screen or prints. 

cs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2013 at 5:30pm
Is anyone else experiencing this problem?  Am I the only one?  I have repeated the all the steps to apply the patch yet again, still with no results?  Is anyone working on another patch?

Greg Dinger View Drop Down
Certified ProductCart Developers
Certified ProductCart Developers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Dinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2013 at 5:34pm
ProductCart View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

ProductCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProductCart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-September-2013 at 5:47pm
Thanks Greg!

In addition CS, please re-download the patch, as there is one "include" file that was updated based on a report from a single store - for an issue that only occurred in their environment. Very strange, but maybe it will make a difference in your environment as well. 
The ProductCart Team

Home of ProductCart shopping cart software
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic